Netflix is doing its best All calm on the west front and the film will have a physical release starting in March 2023 for those in the US and April 2023 in the UK.
Nominated for 9 Oscars and recent winner of 7 BAFTAs All calm on the west front is one of Netflix’s most decorated movies to date and is hoping to win big at the next Oscars on March 13, 2023.
As a result, expect Netflix to continue to campaign for All calm on the west front in the coming days and weeks. After all, some believe the film is Netflix’s best shot at a Best Picture Oscar since they began releasing movies in 2015.
In the past few weeks, we’ve seen a report about how it’s been added to Netflix, and whether it’s been on a commercial site or In Los Angelesyou’ve no doubt seen one of the many ads Netflix is running.
As you may know, it’s rare for Netflix Originals to get physical releases. When physical editions have been released, they have often been movies or series that ultimately belong to distributors other than Netflix.
We should also note that eight Netflix Originals have also been released via the coveted Criterion Collection.
All Quiet On The Western Front – Limited Collector’s Edition available now for pre-order
Here’s a breakdown of the release dates and who will be distributing the movie in the US and UK:
- MPI Home Video is handling the launch in the U.S. The title will be released on March 28, 2023.
- Altitude Film Distribution is the distribution arm behind the physical release in the United Kingdom. The title will be released on April 24, 2023.
for him listing on amazon.co.ukHere’s what to expect from the limited edition Blu-ray release:
“Released as a limited 2-disc Collector’s Edition in Mediabook format with the film in 4K Ultra HD on UHD Blu-ray and HD on Blu-ray, as well as a 24-page booklet and the following bonus features:
- Audio Commentary by Director Edward Berger
- 24-page booklet including “Sharing the German perspective” – A conversation with Edward Berger and “A death machine unlike any experience before” –
- An interview with historian and professor Daniel Schönpflug
- Featurette Making
Will you pick up one of the limited edition copies of All calm on the west front? Let us know in the comments below.